Jefferson Hall is home to the Pacific University College of Optometry. With classrooms, labs, faculty offices, and the Forest Grove Pacific EyeClinic located within, the building serves both the clinical and educational needs of optometry students as well as serving the vision care needs of the community.
Renovation of the facility included 16 new patient exam rooms, seven offices, six procedure rooms, restrooms, and consultation rooms on the first floor west wing of the building to accommodate the needs of the Pacific EyeClinic. The renovation also included upgrades to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing infrastructure as needed.
Originally constructed in 1952, the College of Optometry is home to more than 350 students pursuing Doctor of Optometry degrees.