A certified Engineering Intern (EI), Jae performs construction inspection for new facilities as well as renovated and expanded facilities to ensure compliance with plans and specifications. In addition to holding his Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Jae’s background includes performing maintenance on numerous types of systems and equipment, including HVAC systems, electrical systems, plumbing systems, and various motors and pumps. He is knowledgeable in numerous software platforms including AutoCAD, MATLAB, SAP2000, and MS Office.
Jae’s background includes two years as an active duty soldier in the Republic of Korea Army, work as a maintenance assistant for a property management firm, and a year serving as a construction intern for the Port of Portland. He is fluent in Korean and English.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Portland State University
- Certified Engineering Intern (EI)
- Port of Portland, Lot 4 and 5 Grading | Portland, Oregon
- Port of Portland, Airport Way and Frontage Road Rehabilitation | Portland, Oregon
- Port of Portland, Basin 7 Regional Stormwater Facility | Portland, Oregon
- Port of Portland, Terminal Balancing Concourse E Extension | Portland, Oregon