In addition to holding his Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Jae’s background includes performing maintenance on numerous types of systems and equipment, including HVAC systems, electrical systems, plumbing systems, and various motors and pumps. He combines his knowledge and experiences while in the field, performing construction inspections for new construction, renovation, and expansion projects to ensure compliance with plans and specifications. He also utilizes his project management and engineering training for services covering pay applications and change orders, change order pricing, cost estimate review, and project cost impacts.
Jae is a certified Engineering Intern (EI) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM). His background includes two years as an active-duty soldier in the Republic of Korea Army, work as a maintenance assistant for a property management firm, and a year serving as a construction intern for the Port of Portland. He is fluent in Korean and English.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Portland State University
- Certified Engineering Intern (EI)
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Port of Portland, Lot 4 and 5 Grading | Portland, Oregon
- Port of Portland, Airport Way and Frontage Road Rehabilitation | Portland, Oregon
- Port of Portland, Basin 7 Regional Stormwater Facility | Portland, Oregon
- Port of Portland, Terminal Balancing Concourse E Extension | Portland, Oregon