Marc’s 30+ years of experience in project design and management includes work for public and private clients and ranges from new construction to renovations, remodels, and expansion. He has provided project management and or construction inspection and administration services for healthcare organizations, correctional facilities, schools, housing agencies, corporations, and more. A seasoned construction professional, Marc has a strong understanding of the construction process and operates as a “team player” with great success overcoming project obstacles. He is known for his abilities to establish clear lines of communication and direction.
A Senior Project Manager, Marc’s experience covers the full spectrum of projects and project management services. His specialized expertise is in construction administration, including contract plans and specification document review, constructability analysis, quality control and coordination, construction phasing and scheduling, construction cost control systems, job site inspection, and field observation of engineering contract projects.
- Bachelor of Science, Liberal Arts, Architecture, and Landscape Architecture, Oregon State University
- Past Board of Directors for HOPE-Non Profit Housing
- Member of the American Institute of Building Designers
- Certified by the National Council of Building Designers
- Daimler Truck North America, Project NOVA Headquarters Office, and Parking Garage | Portland, Oregon
- Port of Portland Headquarters Building and Parking Garage | Portland, Oregon
- Oregon Health and Science University, Portland Aerial Tram | Portland, Oregon
- Oregon Health and Science University, Peter O. Kohler Pavilion and Parking Garage | Portland, Oregon
- Adventist Medical Center Pavilion Expansion and Parking Garage | Portland, Oregon
- Clackamas Community College Bond Program | Oregon City, Oregon
- Yamhill County Jail Remodel | McMinnville, Oregon
- Klickitat Valley Hospital | Goldendale, Washington