Paul is passionate about everything it takes to bring a project to completion. A trained architect, he has worked as a designer on primarily museum and education projects. He brings experience with the design process and a sensitivity towards aesthetics and stakeholder needs to the management team. Having recently worked in an architecture practice, he is well-versed in modern BIM and 3D modeling technology. His exceptional attention to detail, reliability, and versatility help to support the inici project managers in everything from project planning to managing construction.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Pratt Institute
- Recipient of the Henry Adams Certificate, graduated Salutatorian
- Willamette View, North Point Homes | Milwaukie, Oregon
- Willamette View, Riverview Dining Hall, Kitchen, and Auditorium | Milwaukie, Oregon
- Oregon Convention Center, Plaza, Entries, and Interior Renovation | Portland, Oregon
- Clackamas Community College, Industrial Technology Center | Oregon City, Oregon
- The Cathedral School of St. John the Devine | New York, New York (Architectural Designer)