As a Project Coordinator, Tim is committed to supporting inici’s project management team and clients by helping to deliver creative, effective solutions. Having recently earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, he brings a unique perspective, as well as a blend of both analytical and leadership skills. A trained systems engineer and strong communicator, he excels at facilitating discussions between stakeholders to help teams navigate complex problems.
Tim interned for two summers with inici before joining the team full time in 2019. Previously, he’s provided stakeholder reports during the design and construction phases, tracked project budgets, assisted with FF&E purchasing and installation as well as plan review and permitting, and aided in transition and move planning. A trained engineer, Tim especially enjoys brainstorming innovative solutions to projects with unique challenges.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), Member, Los Angeles Chapter
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Member
- Willamette View, Manor Renovation | Milwaukie, Oregon
- Willamette View, Riverview Renovation | Milwaukie, Oregon
- Sauvie Island School, Joyce Miller Owens Annex | Sauvie Island, Oregon
- Pacific University, Jefferson Hall 3rd Floor Tenant Improvement | Forest Grove, Oregon
- Pacific University, Scott Hall 1st Floor Tenant Improvement | Forest Grove, Oregon