As a Project Manager, Tim is responsible for the overall management of the project, including attending project meetings, coordinating key elements, and developing and managing the budget and schedule. He is also responsible for the design team, providing construction coordination and administration and providing building commissioning, closeout, and warranty services.
Tim’s experience includes medical, mixed-use, commercial and civic architectural and construction management with an emphasis on sustainability, adaptive re-use, and salvage. He is particularly adept at creative problem-solving, clear and open communication, and documentation and management. Holding a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Oregon, Tim effectively uses his architectural knowledge and background in his role as a Project Manager to help ensure that projects are efficient and effective. He can also provide design review services. Tim is a new addition to the inici team, having previously worked as a practicing Architect.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Oregon
- Clackamas Community College Bond Projects | Oregon City, Oregon
- Salem Health, Outpatient Rehabilitation Center | Salem, Oregon
- Salem Health, D-5 Flex Mother/Baby 40 bed unit | Salem, Oregon
- Salem Health, Campus Building Evaluations | Salem, Oregon
- Adventist Health Hawaii, Kailua Primary Care Medical Office Building Build-Out | Honolulu, Hawaii
- Adventist Health Hawaii, Castle Professional Center Remodel | Honolulu, Hawaii
- 10 Barrel Brewing Commercial Brewery & Restaurant Build Out (1960s building) | San Diego, California
- Elysian Brewing Commercial Brewery & Restaurant Build Out (1905 building) | Seattle, Washington
- Rose Villa Senior Living Community Technical Envelope Detailing | Portland, Oregon
- Chehalem Aquatics & Fitness Center Adaptive Reuse | Newberg, Oregon