With an architectural degree and 9 years of architectural work, as well as 12 years of owner’s representative project management experience, Vawn offers our clients technical knowledge as well as hands-on management experience. Her architectural background has given her the opportunity to facilitate the success of several developments and work on multiple projects simultaneously. She has been involved in a wide range of projects with varying degrees of difficulty, some with extremely sensitive operations and staging. She has successfully coordinated very complicated logistical issues, worked with the full spectrum of design team members, and has an eye for good, sustainable design. Vawn is also able to translate written information into visual tools easily, a talent which can allow for a better presentation of difficult issues and ideas in order to reach various levels of stakeholders.
Vawn’s project management career has covered a wide variety of work where she has been responsible for the entirety of project oversight, from beginning to closeout. Vawn loves working with people and solving the myriad of issues that can arise during a project, creating and implementing solutions that make sense both now, and long term.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Minor in Interior Architecture, University of Oregon
- American Institute of Architecture Students, Past President (1994)
- Chair, AIAS National Forum (1995)
- Chair, CF Tigard Elementary School Auction (2008)
- Campfire USA, Leader (2008-2010)
- Daimler Corporation, Project NOVA Headquarters and Parking Garage | Portland, OR
- Legacy Health, Randall Children’s Hospital | Portland, OR
- Kaiser Permanente, Sunnyside Addition | Clackamas OR
- Kaiser Permanente, Salmon Creek MRI Expansion | Vancouver, WA
- Torrey Pines High School Modernization | San Diego, CA